10 May 2014

I Killed My Hater

Yo, homie
I thought you were there for me
When I needed you, you bailed on me
You're the one guilty as charged, 
but you put the blame on me
Not only that I'm innocent, that was my baby
My baby, baby, is gone
With a single blast of gun
You call yourself a homie, well you're wrong
Because a homie will not be a motherfucker on the run

Now I'm in jail
Waiting on a bail
And you are not
I wish, on your body, falls hail
To crack your motherfucking skull
But wait, my hater
Because sooner or later

Non-sense I'm in here
Belonging with all these queers
While you're there, free
Free as a bird

My baby, oh my darling baby
Did not see it coming
My baby is now a bird in heaven, but after what?
You fuckin' raped her, waited and then killed her
While on me is all the blame
You're the one who should be in jail
My fuckin' hater
Wait, because sooner or later

I'm in jail, but wait until I get there
Where? Right next to your fuckin' head
I will hold my gun, yes right there, and I will make you wait...
Boom...
I killed my hater..
And it was sooner, not later..

No comments:

Post a Comment