10 May 2014

Love Kills

Caterpillar's metamorphosis, why do I wish it happens too soon?
The dry tear that I can't cry, and unspoken words will make ruin.
Hidden is love filled with passion, like the hanging gardens of Babylon.
Kill me, 'cuz all I want to say is "I love you."

Never have I been told of my influence in life.
Never have I been told that my existence is not a lie.
Yes, I thought I was insignificant until the day I die.
Then I see your pretty face, your beauty gets me high.

All I want in life is to kiss your lips soon.
You and I, watching total eclipse of the moon.
And in the dark we play, the fire in my room.
Once and twice, but in reality, boom.

I never hurt you, I want no trouble.
I just want us to love one another.
And if you want to kill me for your pleasure,
Stab me in the heart until blood dry, kiss is no pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment